“Your Gateway to the Moksha”
Yatra to commence from the capital of Uttarakhand, the queen of the hills, Dehradun. Badrinath ji temple, situated in the magical Himalayas, joined by mysticism and spirituality, beckon millions of visitors every year for a voyage into the unknown, for a flight towards the heavens, for a journey into the self…
We specialize in helicopter services for BADRINATH Yatra from Dehradun. We offer the most Reliable, Comfy and Safe helicopter trip for BADRINATH Yatra that goes above and beyond your expectations.
We make sure that passengers not only get cozy helicopter ride but we also ensure that they would be having equally Quick, Comfortable and Pleasing darshan at Badrinath along with the local sightseeing.
Destination Covering : Badrinath Yatra by Helicopter From Dehradun
Day 1 : Dehradun - Badrinath - Dehradun
12:30 PM Departure Sahastrdhara to Badrinath
13:30 PM Arrival Badrinath Helipad
16:00 PM Departure Badri to Sahastradhara (After Darshan at Badri)After arrival , passengers will go to Hotel Sarovar Portico for Lunch which is close to temple. The Badrinath Temple also known as the Badrinarayan Temple, located in Uttarakhand’s Badrinath town, is considered as the most holy among the char dhams. It is among the 108 Divya Desams dedicated to Lord Vishnu, who is worshipped in this temple as Shri Badrinath.
- Monument Entrance Fee, that has to be paid directly on arrival at the monuments.
- International/ Domestic Flights.
- Personal expense such as Tipping, Meals other than mentioned in inclusions etc.
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions”.
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS
- There is very limited space for luggage in the chopper. Only 5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers bringing excess baggage would not be allowed to take the same in the chopper.
- Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter.
- Badrinath Temple located in high altitude areas. Passengers are advice to carry regular medical kit.
- At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers must carry woolen clothes with them.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket.
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
- The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount.
- Full amount has to be deposited 14 days prior to date of journey.
- In case the journey is not finished within the stipulated time and passengers are not able to visit one or more Dhams due to bad weather conditions/technical reasons then the company will try them to visit all places within the stipulated time. Although if this is not possible then the liability of the company will be limited to refund of unutilized sectors.
- Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the cost. This will be permitted only if applied 7 days before journey date. In case the rescheduling is requested with less than 7 days to the journey then booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
INQUIRE NOW FOR BESt DEALS
Get in touch with our travel expert to discuss more about your trip.
+91 9027514489 / +91 9350861427
Popular Tour Packages
TALK TO OUR EXPLORE EXPERT
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
- 11 am - 6 pm Monday through Saturday.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours.
Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it.