We are leading Travel company in Uttarakhand which provides the best tour packages in Uttarakhand. We offer one of the most reverberated pilgrimage tours in India, the famous Chardham Yatra in Uttarakhand attracts millions of tourists every year, from the very auspicious months of May to the month of November. Chardham Yatra that symbolically means a visit to four sacred abodes of Hindu Gods namely Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath are the most believed touring places in Uttarakhand for the worldwide tourists and for the Hindu devotees. Initialized by Adi Shankaracharya, Chardham Yatra pilgrimage, today receives tremendous responses with thronging of great pilgrims from across the nation.
Being a most reliable Chardham Travel agent in Haridwar, Uttarakhand we provide Best Chardham Packages with chardham hotels booking, chardham taxi services, chardham helicopter services. Our All packages are specially designed for all devotees who want to experience the dignity of the holy circuit of four sacred shrines in uttarakhand.
Destination Covering : Delhi - Haridwar - Guptakashi - Kedarnath -Rishikesh - Delhi
Delhi - Haridwar (230 kms/6-7hrs) HT : 314 MTS.
Arrival Delhi Airport / Delhi Railway Station, Meet & Assist further drive to Haridwar. Transfer to your Hotel. If time permits visit Mansadevi Temple, Chandidevi Temple & Daksha Mahadev Temple. Later visit Har-ki-Pauri for Ganga Aarti. The 'Aarti' worship of the Ganga after sunset and the floating 'dia' (lamp) is a moving ritual. Back to your hotel, Night halt.
Haridwar - Guptkashi (210kms/7-8hr) HT : 1319 MTS.
Morning after breakfast, drive straight to Guptkashi. On arrival Check In at the Hotel, evening visit Ardh Narishwar Temple. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Guptkashi – Phata Helipad (10kms) - Kedarnath – Phata (By Helicopter) – Guptkashi
Morning drive to Phata (Helipad), transfer to Kedarnath by Helicopter. Visit Kedarnath Temple, Everyone can go inside Garbha Griha and touch the idol. You can also prostrate with your head touching the deity etc. Return back to Phata. Later drive back to Guptkashi. Rest day at leisure. Overnight stay.
Guptkashi - Rishikesh (200kms/7-8hr)
Drive to Rishikesh, the 'place of sages' is a celebrated spiritual town on the bank of Ganga and is surrounded by Shivalik range of the Himalayas on three sides. It is said that when Raibhya Rishi did hard penances, God appeared by the name of " Hrishikesh " and this area hence firth came to be known as Rishikesh. Check in Hotel. Later visit Rishikesh Temples & Sight Seeing – Laxman Jhulla, Ram Jhulla, Triveni Ghat, Bharat Mandir, Shivananda Ashram. At evening visit Ganga Aarti at Parmarth Ashram. Overnight stay.
Rishikesh - Hardwar - Delhi (250kms/7-8hr)
Drive back to Delhi. On Arr. Delhi, transfer to Railway Station / Airport. Tour Terminate.
INQUIRE NOW FOR BESt DEALS
Get in touch with our travel expert to discuss more about your trip.
+91 9027514489 / +91 9350861427
Popular Tour Packages
- Accommodation on double / triple sharing according to preferences and group size.
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner.
- Transportation by Non A/C Vehicle (Delhi-Haridwar & Rishikesh-Delhi by A/C Vehicle Services) (Hill Area Non AC)
- Kedarnath Ji Stay On Sharing Basis And No Meals Provided By Us.
- All point to point sight-seeing as per given program possible in time frame.
- Transportation from Delhi & Haridwar as per program (for the designated meeting point).
- All toll, tax, parking and driver allowances are included.
What’s not included
- GST 5% Extra.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, Pooja samagri etc.
- Anything Not mentioned in inclusions.
- Helicopter Tickets for Kedarnath Ji
- Pony, Palki charges ,Ropeway Tickets.
- Air fare / train fare until mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the tour itinerary/Holiday Package Offer.
- Entry Tickets/ VIP Darshan Tickets.
- Tirjuginarayan, Chopta, Mana, Auli and other places that don’t fall on the Chardham Route are not included in your package. You will need to pay on direct basis to the driver.
TALK TO OUR EXPLORE EXPERT
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
- 11 am - 6 pm Monday through Saturday.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours.
Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it.